Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Quote of the Day

"Here's the thing about #EmoProgs who think 8 years of Romney rule will make the public hungry for a hot cuppa liberalism."

Angry Black Lady, on Twitter.

No, I don't. A Romney presidency would be a disaster. An Obama presidency of mandating people buy private health insurance (that doesn't deal with public or private health costs), entitlement cut proposals, TSA body searches, warrantless wiretapping, and protecting AIG bonuses make me long for a progressive presidency. We live in a democracy where we can disagree with our elected leaders. Citizens should question the policies of our elected officials. Not blindly follow our leaders.

Excuse me. I have to go listen to Badly Drawn Boy now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2011 9:38 PM , Anonymous tas said...

If I'm "EmoProg", then she's "TardProg".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home