Monday, October 02, 2006

Feeney Vs. Curtis

Perhaps Tom Feeney should rethink his smear campaign against Clint Curtis.


“My biggest fear in entering this race is that [Feeney] would do nothing,” he said. “I hadn’t raised enough money to get my name out there, and he’s helped in that regard.”

And the accusations of mental illness? A desperate measure, Curtis says. “If I win and get investigations going, he’ll be in jail,” he said. “He’s acting frantic because he is frantic.”


I'm not sure about Curtis's whole story about Feeney wanting him to write a vote-rigging program. I am wondering why Feeney is so paranoid about a no-name candidate. Then again, Feeney has done strange things before. Suggesting that Florida secede from the Union and hiring a Hooter's waitress (with no college degree) to work on the staff does not instill confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home