Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dubious Rubio Grandstands Again

I mentioned before how I'm am getting bored with Sen. Marco Rubio's grandstanding. proposed a constitutional amendment to end Obamacare that has zero chance of ever being ratified. Rubio made to the claim that he will walk away from his own immigration bill if protection for gay couples is included.

"If this bill has something in it that gives gay couples immigration rights and so forth, it kills the bill. I'm done," Rubio said on the Andrea Tantaros Show. "I'm off it, and I've said that repeatedly. I don't think that's going to happen and it shouldn't happen. This is already a difficult enough issue as it is."

Big words from Rubio. The funny thing is President Obama has already asked Sen. Patrick Leahy to kill his amendment. Democrats in the Senate don't have the 60 needs needed to have the amendment pass. So Rubio is dramaticly threatening walk away because of an amendment that won't be submitted or pass. Good God, the man is a drama queen. This man wants attention so badly.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home