Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Rubio Thinks Homosexuality is a Sin

Marco Rubio uses the Bible to hide behind his extremely anti-gay position. Here was his horrible answer to Mike Allen of Politico.

ALLEN: Is homosexuality a sin?

RUBIO: Well, I can tell you what faith teaches and faith teaches that it is. And that’s what the Bible teaches and that’s what faith teaches. But it also teaches that there area bunch of other sins that are no less. For example, it teaches that lying is a sin. It teaches that disrespecting your parents is a sin. It teaches that stealing is a sin. It teaches that coveting your neighbor and what your neighbor has is a sin. So there isn’t a person in this room that isn’t guilty of sin. So, I don’t go around pointing fingers in that regard. I’m responsible for my salvation and I’m responsible for my family’s, and for inculcating in my family what our faith teaches, and they’ll become adults and decide how they want to apply that in life. As a policy maker, I could just tell you that I’m informed by my faith. And my faith informs me in who I am as a person —but not as a way to pas http://www.businessinsider.com/george-will-gay-marriage-opposition-dying-2012-12 s judgment on people.

Shorter Rubio: he doesn't hate gay people. He just will not give them the same rights that other Americans enjoy under the Constitution.

Rubio is politically behind the curve. Conservative pundit George Will admitted, "Quite literally, the opposition to gay marriage is dying. It's old people." Rubio is doing a good job vying for the Republican nomination for 2004.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home