Monday, September 26, 2011

Rick Scott: Make Believe Sex Symbol

During the 2010 Republican primary Rick Scott was being marketed as a sex symbol. The person doing the marketing was Rick Scott. Scott paid young teens and college-aged women to wear "Ckicks For Rick" T-shirts. The creepiness and egomania on Scott's part is beyond words. We are so suppose to believe that 15 year-old Natalie Hudson find Scott to be hot.


"He's so cute!" Hudson says, smiling. I like the bald head, and the little white hair on the side."


Young Natalie has a promising future as an actress

I have a test for you. I bet you can't find a mentally stable 15 year-old that doesn't have a drug addiction that wants to have sex with Rick Scott. It can't be done. The fact that Scott would pay young women to tell the media that he is hot is nauseating.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 02, 2011 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in my late 20's, brown, youthful, attractive, and I think Rick Scott is very handsome and hot. His face, bald head, beautiful eyes, slim and fit, nice skin, military voice and composure, intelligent. One of the most attractive politicians. He has so much going for for himself, looks great in those decal shirts, incredible life and contributions, his wife is so lucky to have snagged him. Why tease? People know it.

 
At October 02, 2011 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. I've never used drugs, healthy, college educated, bright. If you read this Gov. Scott, keep your head up, stay positive knowing you are worthy.

 
At October 02, 2011 7:59 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

If Rick Scott is so sexy than why are you posting this comment anonymously?

 
At October 06, 2011 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted anonymously for obvious reasons--I don't need people searching me/seeing my profile for this. Can you believe Gov. Rick Scott's age and how he's become even more over time (comparable to seeing George Clooney as a kid and young adult and how he's hottest with years on him).

Few are as fortunate to be or to have. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home