Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Bad Sign



Peter Schorsch documents the Pinellas County winning strategy. Rearranging the campaign signs in the yard of the party's headquarters.


I know you are not going to believe this, but these clowns actually mocked-up a layout of where each sign should go.


I'm a believer. These party members believe that they swing the vote of a passing a pedestrian or motorist based on where a sign is strategically placed. I'm sorry, but I don't see Lew Williams getting a sudden wave of support because of sign placement. I also have to wonder what flee market did they get the Alex Sink sign from.



I wrote earlier today on how the Florida Democratic establishment makes it easier for Republicans to win. This doesn't make me more optimistic.

Update: the Pinellas County Democratic Party is having a victory party on November 2. Hopefully, they will have something to celebrate.


Time: Tuesday, November 2
7:30pm - 10:00pm

Location: Holiday Inn,
3535 Ulmerton Road,
Clearwater, FL

Free Event - Cash Bar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home