Crist & Rubio Heckler Moment
I don't want Marco Rubio anywhere near the United States Senate. I will admit that as a politician he has game. Rubio was able to brush off Charlie Crist's attack on the Republican Party of Florida credit card controversy with a great one-liner.
Rubio: I never had a heckler at the debate. I always had them in the audience.
The context of Crist's attack is correct. Rubio has not been transparent about his use of the state party's American Express card. I like to hear Rubio give an explanation for how these expenses were used to help get Republicans elected.
• $765 at Apple's online store for "computer supplies."
• $25.76 from Everglades Lumber for "supplies."
• $53.49 at Winn-Dixie in Miami for "food."
• $68.33 at Happy Wine in Miami for "beverages'' and "meal."
• $78.10 for two purchases at Farm Stores groceries in suburban Miami.
• $412 at All Fusion Electronics, a music equipment store in Miami, for "supplies."