Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Conservative Tweets That Read Like The Onion

Amanda Carpenter posted hysterical tweets on Marco Rubio here, here and here. Because Twitter only allows 140 characters. Carpenter had to break up her post into separate tweets. I edited them together.


"While cooking dinner I had a vision of Rubio giving a speech on conservative values and economic opportunity to Latino union workers in AZ in Spanish. That could be pretty moving, no?"


I laughed my ass off when I read the tweets. The sad thing is Carpenter was not being sardonic. Carpenter works as the senior communications adviser and speechwriter for the Jim DeMint campaign.

Rubio surports Arizona's anti-immigration law and is against card check. Rubio speaking to Hispanic union members in Arizona would go over about as well as Alan Keyes at an NAACP forum.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home