Monday, October 25, 2010

Quote of the Day

"Now before Clarence McKee and other black Republicans start forwarding this post around, thinking it’s a back-handed endorsement of Jennifer Carroll, allow me to add this: I frankly question the wisdom and character of anyone who would campaign with Rick Scott, a man who might be the most disreputable, despicable, frightening and literally hideous character ever to run for governor of anywhere, since George Wallace had a pulse. Or maybe that Meacham clown in Arizona. I’m frankly embarrassed for Ms. Carroll and for the other black Republicans standing with a man who is arguably, no actually, a crook, and who has spent his entire life fighting to deny health insurance to the young, the old, and the poor. If I was her, I would question whether the access to power is worth it."

Joy-Ann Reid, of The Reid Report.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Reid isn't voting for Rick Scott. It is just a guess on my part.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home