Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is Peter Schorsch Backing Charlie Crist

Peter Schorsch of Saint Petersblog reprinted an entire Charlie Crist campaign email. The email states that Crist is within "striking distance" of opponent Marco Rubio. These campaign emails always portray their candidates in the best positive light. What is interesting is that Schorsch provides a link to the campaign webpage to contribute to Crist.

Schorsch seemed resigned to the fact that Rubio will be Florida's next Senator. Schorsch has greater respect for Rubio's intelligence than I do. He believes Rubio could be "the next Barry Goldwater." Actually, Goldwater helped force President Richard Nixon to resign and supported gay rights. Rubio has never been accused of being an anti-corruption or gay rights advocate.

Schorsch's blog post reads like a free advertisement for Team Crist. I wonder if Schorsch is sensing Democratic voters leaving Meek and is hoping Crist can pull an upset. Fess up Peter. Curious minds want to know. Actually, just me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2010 5:46 PM , Blogger Peter Schorsch said...

I am in love with Michelle Tood, but, no I am not working with Charlie Crist.

 
At October 26, 2010 5:54 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

Peter, I don't think you are working for Crist. I'm wondering if you are rooting for him. My feelings are the Senate race has been a long bad dream.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home