Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Joe the Plumber Disses McCain

It was obvious there was something was wrong with Joe the Plumber when he stood up John McCain at a campaign. To make matters worse, the rally was near Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher's (aka Joe) house.

Wurzelbacher is now dissing John McCain.


“I asked him some pretty direct questions,” he continued. “Some of the answers you guys are gonna receive — they appalled me, absolutely. I was angry. In fact I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.”


Doesn't this unlicenced residential plumber have a job to get back to?

I have done commercial plumber and can tell you residential plumbing is pussy plumbing. I had to get on a lift and hang twenty foot copper pipe and cast iron pieces. It is even worse when you have to work in cramp spaces with the mechanical guys and electricians. Playing with PVC pipe and repairing sinks does not impress me.

My favorite part of the Politico article.


Asked why he didn’t leave McCain’s campaign if he was “appalled” by the candidate, Wurzelbacher said, “honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more.”


Perhaps Joe, you thought leaving the McCain campaign would screw up your book deal and scription-only website. You are nothing, but a symbol that speaks nonsense.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 09, 2008 8:39 PM , Blogger Richie said...

I thought this guy's fifteen minutes of fame was up. Why is he still talking?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home