Monday, October 29, 2007

Matt Stoller On Boyd and Wasserman Schultz

FDP convention speaker Matt Stoller was interviewed by the St. Petersburg Times about congressional Democrats Alan Boyd and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

"She gave $1,000 to Dan Lipinski...He's an extraordinarily conservative Democrat, a Rush Limbaugh listener in a plus-10 Democratic district" Stoller said of Schultz. "I don't know if she's progressive or not, but I have my doubts where her loyalty lies. I don't believe these people any more."

She appeared to woo his pants off. Reads Matt's post. It's a giant shoutout to the Florida netroots. "Ray Seaman is in da houze!"

Stoller is really harsh on Boyd.


"He's awful. There's no question he's a terrible congressman. He's a terrible person...Lots of people are dead because of the moral cowardice of these people."


Stoller also goes off on the DCCC leadership. Take it for what it's worth. The guy did think Wesley Clark was going to be the next president.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2007 3:04 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

I dunno about Matt Stoller. I'm definitely NOT wooed by ms w-shulz or certain other florida congresswoman.

Dunno enough about boyd but def. will not think he's a terrible person until i investigate for myself(when i'll have time for that is a laugh)

I have my issues with schulz and the other AND with karen thurman. Lil things I pick up here and there.
Enough people have slipped up the ladder of the dem party to ruin it for anyone to be cautious if not suspicious.
The court is still out on these ladies in my head.
(and others)
Just because you or I have no intent of malfeasance doesn't mean that someone else doesn't. Silly me.
It's really obvious with some of them but others are smoother with their shtidk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home