Sunday, October 28, 2007

:: Collective Soul @ Stubbs in Austin ::

I traveled to Austin Friday afternoon to visit my most treasured friend (ever). We went to see Collective Soul and it was quite good, even if we had to stand the whole time (me in heels). I must say, there isn’t one band member that I don’t salivate over. Dean Roland was looking particularly hot Friday night. Yum! I’m still trying to decide if I like the bleached locks of Ed Roland. I highly recommend their new CD, "Afterwords," available at iTunes. ALL of the songs are damned good. The videos below are ones I took at the concert, until I was asked not to do it anymore. So, I missed reording some of my favorites. However, I did enjoy the concert without that kind of distraction.







Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2007 5:45 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

It IS distracting to record .. you miss stuff. That said, I always give it a try, anyhoo.
I LOVE Coll.soul. thanks for the peek ...
yeah, on the celine .... geez. just the thought. LOL.

I'm not a big move on fan, either. I'm not against but not for. Not really neutral, either. LOL !!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home