Sunday, October 28, 2007

What Kinda Liberal Are You?

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a New Left Hipster, also known as a MoveOn.org liberal, a Netroots activist, or a Daily Show fanatic. You believe that if we really want to defend American values, conservatives must be exposed, mocked, and assailed for every fanatical, puritanical, warmongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which they stand.



I never go to the Moveon.org site and have dissed them before. Although, if the trolls wish to think I'm a Moveon lover then that's cool. I know the thought of me aligned with Moveon would drive the trolls batshit. Sine.Qua.Non scored as a peace patroller on the quix.

Seriously, there should be some form of troll repellant for bloggers. I should be able to send Celine Dion's rendition of You Shook Me All Night Long into their computer speakers everytime I get some insanely hostile comment. I dare you to listen to a full minute of Celine rocking out.

1 Comments:

At October 29, 2007 4:26 PM , Blogger David Jenkins said...

I scored Social Justice Crusader.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home