HUMAN RIGHTS COALITION
For those of you that are interested in the Central Park Redevelopment Plan.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TAMPA HUMAN RIGHTS COALITION
TOWN HALL MEETING
SATURDAY MARCH 3, 2007
On Saturday March 3, 2007 from 9:00 AM until Noon at True Holiness Church and Deliverance Center 3800 N Nebraska Ave., Tampa, FL 33603, the Tampa Bay Human Rights Coalition, Inc. will conduct its next Town Hall Meeting.
Each committee chairperson for the Eight Pillars of the Community: Family, Education, Economics, Religion, Government, Legal, Media, and Cultural Awareness will be reporting. Each report will be based on the data gathered from the 2006 town hall meetings. After the reports, a session for questions and comments from the community participants will be held.
Reports updating the community regarding the two current projects of the Tampa Bay Human Rights Coalition will be provided.
The two projects are:
1. The review of the Central Park Redevelopment Plan and
2. The City of Tampa and Hillsborough County Aviation Authority Contract Disparity Study
For the Central Park Redevelopment Plan:
1. Is the Tampa Housing Authority intentionally evicting residents to lower the number of families that will be allowed to move into the low income housing to be included in the Central Park Redevelopment Project?
2. A complete review of the letter of agreement between the Tampa Housing Authority and Bank of America Redevelopment Corporation.
For the City of Tampa and Hillsborough County Aviation Authority Contract Disparity Study:
1. A review of the proposed City of Tampa Ordinance and
2. An update of the efforts of the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority
JAMES M. EVANS, PRESIDENT OF THE Tampa Bay Human Rights Coalition, WILL FACILITATE THE MEETING.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT mR. EVANS
AT (813) 277-0464