Sunday, October 15, 2006

Joe Negron For Attorney General

South Florida Sun-Sentinel and Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers poll for Florida's 16th Congressional District.

Tim Mahoney (D) 48%
Joe Negron (R) 41%

Apparently, the people polled don't read Peer Review or State of Sunshine. I actually feel bad for them. They remind me of Chicago Cubs fans.

I wrote before that Negron was foolish for jumping into this race. As for the arguments that Negron can make up the lost ground in a few weeks, if he was such a great campaigner, he would be the Republican nominee for Florida's Attorney General.

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 6:49 AM , Blogger Bob said...

I'm a Red Sox fan.

 
At October 16, 2006 3:54 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

I'm a Phillies fan. At least you can say that your team won a World Series more recently than mine. I don't see Mike Schmidt and Steve Carlton coming out of retirement anytime soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home