Thursday, December 12, 2013

Peter Schorsch Has No Control Over Pushing Rope

This is from a text message Paul Phillips sent to Michael Pinson. There was talk about deleting the Noah Pransky story from this blog. I am not sure how Peter Schorsch planned to pull that off.

PHILLIPS: Peter is reviewing now. He has no control over pushing rope however, but we can check.

Please do. Pinson ended up never signing the contract. The Tampa Bay Times reported that notarized and signed by Schorsch.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2013 9:00 AM , Blogger Peter Schorsch said...

First of all, I would never want control of your blog.

Second, why am I being criticized for saying I have no control over Pushing Rope. Michael Pinson is so stupid that he things I have control over other blogs that write about my stories.

But that is the horse you are backing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home