Thursday, December 12, 2013

Boehner Calls Out Conservative Groups

The tide has turned with the House Republican leadership. First it wad Paul Ryan's bipartisan budget deal. House Speaker is now publicly lashing out against conservative groups.

"You know, they pushed us into this fight to defund Obamacare and shut down the government," he said. "It wasn't exactly the strategy I had in mind. But if you recall, the day before the government re-opened, one of the people at one of these groups stood up and said, 'well we never really thought it would work.' Are you kidding me?"

Asked if he thinks the groups should "stand down," Boehner said, "I don't care what they do."

Wow. Boehner is pissed. As for me, I think Boehner should have stood up ti the tea party fringe a long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home