Monday, June 17, 2013

19 Year Old Teen Rides Whale Shark

View more videos at: http://nbcwashington.com.

I strongly do not recommend anyone trying this. Chris Kreis, spotted a whale shark swimming beside the boat he was on. He decided to dive in and rode on the fin of the shark. Whale sharks weigh 50 tons and can eat a human being in one gulp.

Whale sharks are rarely seen by humans. Kreis explains this is the reason he dived off the boat.

"It went through my mind, yeah, I might not be able ever to do it again," Kreis told NBC. "So I did it. It was incredible."

I have no doubt that it was an incredible experience and I'm willing to cut Kreis some slack because of his age. But people, don't swim with whale sharks. They aren't pets.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home