Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pushing Rope Wins An Award We Never Heard Of

Pushing Rope won an award and bno one told us. Tripbase Review awarded the badge below to blogs they deem the best in Tampa. Other Tampa blogs that won are Re/Creating Tampa, Sticks of Fire, My Tampa Life, Brand Tampa, If I Could Escape, Our Radiant Tampa, Tampa Sports History, The Daily Loaf, and sometime PR contribitor Alex Pickett's Will Report for Food.

The write-up given to PR.


Five writers add a variance in editorial voice over at Pushing Rope, a (nearly) five year old blog in which nothing Tampa-related is left unreported.


Actually, we don't leave everything in Tampa unreported. Litbrit and I are the only two writing on PR these days. Tas has officially retired from blogging. The others come and go when they please.

Tripbase Travel Reviews

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2010 5:42 PM , Blogger Dave said...

Whoo-hoo! I'm a glorious display!

I wonder if I gave them an award they'd put a link back to my site on their front page.

(Is that too cynical?)

Tas retired again? I've been blogging so long I remember when he was Loaded Mouth.

 
At August 28, 2010 5:46 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

I think Tas is going to stay retired for good. He seems steadfast about this.

Is that too cynical?

Probably.

 
At August 28, 2010 11:45 PM , Blogger Dave said...

Okey-doke. Then I will acknowledge the recognition graciously.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home