Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The 'Caked In Vomit' Yacht

Boxer Mike Tyson told Sports Illustrated about his time on Jeff Greene's yacht The Summerwind.


Tyson gave details of his cavorting during the same summer he spent a month on Greene's boat: "This guy goes and gets me a big rock of cocaine. So pretty soon I got a party going on. I got everything: I got these rugby players. I got these naked girls ... But then [the dealer he met in Amsterdam] saw how much of a mess I was. He came in and kicked everybody out of my room! All the nude people, all the people having sex. He said, 'I feel so bad I ever gave him that stuff.'"


Don't laugh, but Greene said he has zero tolerance for drugs. That does not explain why Greene's yacht showed up in Cuba "caked in vomit."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home