Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Glenn Beck on Birtherism

Glenn Beck has said he is not a birther. That doesn't stop himself playing the birther card to his radio audience. Beck went on Peter Boyles' radio show and pandered to the birther crowd.


Glenn Beck: I don’t know what to believe. I don’t know what to believe. I know that I have spent my time saying ‘our rights are being taken away.’ This man has Marxists around him since birth. Where he was born? I don’t know. I think he was born in the United States of America.

Boyles: Did his father…stepfather adopt him and make him an Indonesian?

Beck: I don’t know.

Boyles: Does it matter?

Beck: Do you listen to a word I am saying?

Boyles: Yes, I sure do. I mean, I just wanted to ask you that follow up question: Would that matter, if he became a dual citizen of another country?

Beck: Peter, I don’t think I can say it any clearer: the Constitution matters…[snip]




Beck could care less about credibility. Beck told Forbes he could care less about politic.


With a deadpan, Beck insists that he is not political: "I could give a flying crap about the political process." Making money, on the other hand, is to be taken very seriously, and controversy is its own coinage. "We're an entertainment company," Beck says.


Beck is all about the money. Beck has no problem flip flopping on birtherism if it helps his bank account.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home