Thursday, June 12, 2008

Spare Change?



Photobucket

I'm closing in on 4 years of blogging here at Zencomix. I've never had advertisements. I've crossposted at several places, and I've allowed people to post my cartoons on their sites, even if they don't ask first or throw a quarter into my guitar case. It's OK...but I need to make some money, so....

Yesterday, I officially opened up the Zencomix Market for t-shirts,hats,mugs, and comic books! I'll be adding more designs in the weeks ahead, but for now there are only 3 designs up. The comic book is close to completion, but not quite there yet.Check the Zencomix Online Store link button in the sidebar for new products.

Meanwhile, the 2007 Zappadan Festival Sidebar Link Button Image is looking sharp on that coffee mug!

Visit The Zencomix Market for T-Shirts, Hats, Mugs, and Comic Books!

, ,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Zencomix

2 Comments:

At June 12, 2008 5:16 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

oh cool !! i'LL COME HAVE A LOOK.
meantime i'll lay off the caps key and tell you that kucinich (i know he gives michael a headyache) introduced 35 articles of impeachment yesterday(five hours !LOL!) and if they leave it lay he's coming back with sixty in thirty days .. he says he won't stop, he won't let it rest and he's coming back until it's done. Now that his seat's in no danger and also wexler has jumped on board with him.
florida robert wexler.
good luck with your store. remind people every so often.
specially ME.

 
At June 13, 2008 8:59 AM , Blogger zencomix said...

Thanks Vox!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home