Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Jessica Valenti Disses Trolls



I love this video. Every blogger has stupid trolls. I have talked with feminist bloggers that experienced online harassment. Good for Jessica Valenti for making fun on these clowns.

One of Valenti's online haters made a rebuttal video. This British man uses strawman arguments and claims that Western women shouldn't complain because women in the Middle East face greater oppression. He only uses the suffering of Middle Eastern women in attempt to silent feminists, such as Valenti. In the second video he claims men are more oppressed than women. Would that be in the Middle East.

I wasn't aware I oppressed by women. I also don't spend my time making negative videos about Jessica Valenti and then getting publicly mocked by her. That is because I don't hate women and suffer from self-loathing. Anyone that gets humiliated by the internet's most popular feminist blogger and comes back for more is a glutton for punishment.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home