Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lily Allen Music Goodies

I have been listening to a lot of Lily Allen lately. She writes pop songs and lyrics that border between hysterical and mean-spirited. Women will know what Allen is singing about in the song Not Big.


All those times that I said I was sober,
Well I'm afraid I lied,
I'd be lying next to you, you next to me,
All the while I was high as a kite.
I could see it in your face as you break it to me gentle,
Yeah, you really must think you're great,
Let's see how you feel in a couple of weeks,
When I work my way through your mates.

[Chorus:]
I never wanted it to end up this way,
You've only got yourself to blame,
I'm gonna tell the world you're rubbish in bed now
And that you're small in the game.


Ouch. That is a woman seriously smacking down an ex.

Lily Allen - Take What You Take
Found at skreemr.com


Lily Allen - Not Big
Found at skreemr.com


Lily Allen - Knock 'Em Out
Found at skreemr.com


Lily Allen - Nan You're A Window Shopper
Found at skreemr.com


Allen performs a cover of Blondie's Heart of Glass



In an interview with Rolling Stone, Allen discusses why she was expelled from school.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 07, 2017 5:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Time can not be a minute can create your personality, download, and set yourself a ringtone to express your personality anywhere.
#I Just Call 2017 ringtone
#iphone 7 drop ringtone

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home