Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Alberto VO-5

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



"The Boy In The Bubble"!
It was a slow day
and the sun was beating
on the soldiers by the side of the road
There was a bright light
a shattering of shop windows
The Bomb in the baby carriage
was wired to the radio...

Staccato signals of constant information
A loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires...

I need a photo-opportunity
I want a shot at redemption
Don't want to end up a cartoon
In a cartoon graveyard
Bonedigger Bonedigger...


If You be my bodyguard
I can be your long lost pal
I can call you Condi
And Condi when you call me
You can call me Al!


Diamonds on the soles of Ken Lay's Shoes,baby...

I saw a Werewolf drinking KoolAid at Trader Dick's...his hair was PERFECT!

Once upon a time, Watergate was a conspiracy theory...



,
, , , , , , , ,,

Zencomix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home