Saturday, May 06, 2006

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Video

Dick Cheney has pumped Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as a reason why the United States needed to invade Iraq. Fox News has the video showing al-Zarqawi having trouble firing a gun. One of al-Zarqawi's grabs a just-fieed assault weapon by the barrel. This guy is one of the main reasons we invaded Iraq. Compare that with Bush's statement about Osama bin Laden.


Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.


Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was an excuse to invade Iraq. Not a reason. If this administration was really concerned about Al Qaeda then they would not have ignored Richard Clarke's warning. Bush wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't that "concerned" about Osama bin Laden. U.S. troops will soon be pulling out of the southern region of Afghanistan. An area that has Al Qaeda and Taliban. The Bush administration would have an Americans believe that a single man in Iraq, who can't shoot, is a greater danger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home