Friday, May 05, 2006

A Word From the Editor

I got linked US News from to the Technorati links on the side of the page. The US News article was about Stephen Colbert's performance at the White House Correspondents Association dinner. The Technorati links were bloggers who wrote about Colbert's performance. I had a considerable spike in traffic yesterday.

Today I was linked in the Fark comments by Yst. I had 894 pages viewed so far.

I just like to say thanks to Zen and Mulligan for helping with this blog. I don't do it alone. A big thanks to the people reading this blog. The comments have been intelligent and have challenged my views of certain issues. Unlike other blogs, I don't mind if you disagree or correct my mistakes. That shows you the reader are paying attention. That forces me to work harder. That's good.

Don't have time to blog today, but thought I'll give a big thanks to everyone.

Peace out,

Michael Hussey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home