Friday, March 17, 2006

The Fundamentalists

It seems there actually is something that Christians and Islamics agree on.

Gay.com


A protest will be held in London tomorrow by gay activists Outrage, following comments from Iraqi religious leader Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani that suggest he supports the killing of gay men.

The protest comes after comments were published on al-Sistani’s website, which called for the killing of lesbian and gay men “in the most serve way”, according to Outrage translations.


Jimmy Swaggart


During a televised sermon Swaggart said: "I'm trying to find the correct name for it … this utter absolute, asinine, idiotic stupidity of men marrying men. … I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry. And I'm gonna be blunt and plain; if one ever looks at me like that, I'm gonna kill him and tell God he died." Swaggart added, "I'm not knocking the homosexuals. They need salvation just like anyone else. I'm knocking the politicians."

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 9:05 AM , Blogger stovak said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home