Monday, September 02, 2013

Quote of the Day: Bill O'Reilly Edition

"Last night during my discussion with James Carville about the Martin Luther King commemoration, I said that there were no Republican speakers invited. Wrong, I was wrong. Some Republicans were asked to speak. They declined, and that was a mistake. They should have spoken. Now, the mistake, entirely on me. I simply assumed that since all the speakers were liberal Democrats, Republicans were excluded. So here’s the tip of the day. Always check out the facts before you make a definitive statement. And when you make a mistake, admit it. By the way, I’m sorry that I made that mistake. It’s very annoying because I know you guys watch The Factor for accuracy."

Bill O'Reilly

I couldn't stop laughing at this Bill O'Reilly quote. O'Reilly is famous for his lack of fact-checking. I seriously doubt people watch O'Reilly's show for "accuracy."

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home