Friday, June 15, 2012

The Irony

The Blogger Who Shall Not Be Named must be so proud of giving Peter Schorsch so many Florida Netroots awards. This announcement by Schorsch is so progressive.

But, in advance of the August primary, I am switching my party registration from NPA to Republican.

Boom!

Now, don’t worry, Mark Ferrulo of Progress Florida, I’m still voting for Barack Obama in November. Probably. Maybe.

Bwah! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

This does not come as a surprise to me. I wrote that Schorsch has conservative leanings. Schorsch has been public about his political consulting work with Republicans. There is no surprise about Schorsch becoming a registered Republican.

The joy in this is a certain Democratic establishment blogger declaring me dangerous to the progressive movement. This same blogger lavished Schorsch with progressive blogging awards. I find that hysterical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home