Sunday, May 13, 2012

Quote of the Day

“Call me cynical, but I wasn’t sure his views on marriage could get any gayer." Rand Paul, on President Barack Obama's decision to surport gay marriage. Way to keep it classy, Rand. Update: Apparently, I am not the oly one who thought Paul came off prickishly. Christian conservative Tony Perkins gives a verbal smackdown.
"I don't think this is something we should joke about," he continued. "We are talking about ndividuals who feel very strongly one way or the other, and I think we should be civil, respectful, allowing all sides to have the debate. I'm glad that's what you're doing here this morning. But I think this is not something to laugh about. It's not something to poke fun at other people about. This is a very serious issue."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home