Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Scott Brown Plagiarism

This is hysterical. Sen. Scott Brown from the bard known as Elizabeth Dole. The plagiarized piece appeared on Brown's web site.


“I was raised to believe that there are no limits to individual achievement and no excuses to justify indifference,” said the message from Brown, which was removed later yesterday. “From an early age, I was taught that success is measured not in material accumulations, but in service to others. I was encouraged to join causes larger than myself, to pursue positive change through a sense of mission, and to stand up for what I believe.”

Aside from the omission of an opening line -- “I am Mary and John Hanford’s daughter” -- in Dole’s speech, the Bay State Republican’s language is the same throughout.


Actually, I kinda wish Brown's staff kept in "I am Mary and John Hanford’s daughter."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home