Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Peter Schorsch v. the World

Tina Dupuy made a list of people Sarah Palin has feuded with. I should start a list of people Peter Schorsch has feuded with. Schorsch's latest opponent is Republican political consultant Chris Ingram. The latter is no stranger to public feuds. Schorsch fired off this tweet.


I am still waiting on @IrreverentView to show proof of a) any Republican candidate he is currently a consultant to? Just one!


The Twitter handle belongs to Ingram. Ask Schorsch are Ingram how this feud started. I will just sit back and watch the fireworks.

Other people Schorsch has publicly feuded with are Wayne Garcia, Brian Blair, and Michael Pinson. I feuded with Garcia not so publicly over the shit sandwich that is The Daily Loaf blog. Zencomix accidentally spilled the beans about how the PR and Creative Loafing merger went to hell. I can certainly understand Schorsch's frustration with the CL blogging deal.

Blair threatened to sue Schorsch for libel. Schorsch responded with the blog The Blair Watch Project. The blog detailed embarrassing moments from Blair's political and professional wrestling career.

Correction: The Blair Watch Project is the blog of Stogie of Ybor Stogie.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At June 08, 2011 8:41 PM , Anonymous Peter Schorsch said...

Michael,

You are doing me a complete disservice posting only those names among the many people I have feuded with (although I really wouldnt include Garcia on that list).

First and foremost, is my blood feud against political consultant Jack Hebert. I mean, I hooked up with his daughter, for goodness.

Ed Helm and most of the Democratic left in Pinellas certainly belong on the list. As does Jon Ausman.

I pretty much took out Karen Thurman, or at least put the nail in her coffin.

I wasnt very kind to Kendrick Meek or any of his campaign staff.

I've gone to citywide war against former police chief Goliath Davis, mayoral candidates Scott Wagman, Kathleen Ford and Deveron Gibbons and a dozen or so City Council candidates.

I'm pretty much at the top of the list of persona non grata at Rick Scott Campaign HQs.

I go to battle daily with at least half-a-dozen reporters at the St. Petersburg Times.

Not only do I have a legal feud with the Florida Elections Commission, but I have filed a dozen or so complaints against candidates I don't like with the FEC.

Last, but certainly not least, I absolutely knee-capped legislative aide Kevin King's career by exposing his issues.

I mean, the list goes on and on...Jamie and Amie Bennett, Frank Farkas, Mary Brennan...

Needless to say, Michael Pinson is the least of my worthy adversaries...

 
At June 08, 2011 8:48 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

I wasnt very kind to Kendrick Meek or any of his campaign staff.

I think my feud with the Meek campaign outweighs yours. I thought you were a fan of Kathleen Ford?

I think I will get around to making a list. Thanks for the imput.

 
At June 08, 2011 9:02 PM , Blogger Julio Rodriguez said...

Michael, The Blair Watch Project is my, not Peters.

 
At June 08, 2011 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scorsch is taking credit for a lot. "Took out" Karen Thurman? LOL. Rick Scott's people don't care about him. Ended Kevin King's career? LOL. This guy loves hyperbole.

 
At June 08, 2011 9:14 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

Didn't Peter have an anti Brian Blair blog?

 
At June 08, 2011 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter ran the blog "brianblairisadouche"

http://cltampa.com/dailyloaf/archives/2010/03/07/brian-blair-campaign-says-they-want-to-sue-blogger-peter-schorsch-for-defamatory-blog-post

 
At June 09, 2011 7:40 AM , Anonymous Peter Schorsch said...

Kevin King's dream was/is a state representative.

I made sure that will never, ever happen.

 
At June 09, 2011 4:50 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

Peter, I recall you and Tommy Duncan having a brief feud.

 
At June 11, 2011 12:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also v. Florida taxpayers (unpaid fines), Save the Waterfront group ( lost by a landslide), any Democratic candidate who paid for services not received.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home