Saturday, June 11, 2011

Disgusting Rick Santorum 'Bullet' Quote

What politican would be stupid enough to use violent imagy, in a speech, after the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords. The answer to that question is Rick Santorum.


"I had always been pro-life, I had always been for traditional marriage, but I had always been like a lot of folks -- a lot of folks who weren't here last year but are here this year who come and make the pledge, vow to social conservatives that they'll check the boxes, they'll be for the things social conservatives care about. Ladies and gentlemen, I don't just take the pledge, I take the bullets."


If Santorum means that literally then he is a fanatic. The other option is Santorum is so craven that he will say anything to get elected.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2011 2:50 PM , Blogger Our Founding Truth said...

Where is Gabrielle Giffords in that quote?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home