Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Horror: Alex Sink Not Ruling Out 2014 Run

Fail gubernatorial candidate Alex Sink was asked by Marc Beauboeuf if she plans on running again in 2014. Sink isn't ruling it out. I will add that the interview took place this month.


As the conversation winds down, we ask Sink about 2014. Is another run for the state’s top office on offer? “Never say never,” she answers, but for now she’s focused on her foundation and promoting the policies she would have pursued as governor. “I want to show the people of Florida that I’m the kind of leader I said I would be.”


God, please no.

Progressives, Sink must be stops before she allows another Republican an easy victory. Join the Facebook group and Twitter feed to Stop Alex Sink.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home