Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Return of Harold Ford Jr.

Harold Ford announced in the New York Post that he is running for the U.S. Senate. Ford moved to Manhattan after losing his the Tennessee Senate race to Bob Corker. Ford is going to try again in New York. What is laughable is Ford remaking himself as a champion of women's reproductive rights.


I am pro-choice -- have always been since I entered politics almost 15 years ago. My cumulative grade with NARAL during 10 years in Congress was right at 80 percent. Any assertions to the contrary are false.


Someone forgot to tell NARAL Ford's position. NARAL released an ad slamming Ford's record on abortion.

"I was not pro-choice at one time," Ford told Alan Colmes. Ford has repeated his position on other media outlets.

"I'm pro-life, Tucker," Ford said to Tucker Carlson. "I don't run from that.

Ford is running from his abotion record now.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home