Monday, January 11, 2010

Quote of the Day

"It's such a cynical business, and most of the people in the business are full of shit and phonies, but I was real, man -- and am real. This guy, he was catapulted in on hope and change, what we hope the guy is. What the fuck? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter. I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up."

Rod Blagojevich, bragging about his (imaginary) superior blackness

My favorite Blagojevich moment is him introducing a Fabio impersonator and singing an Elvis song.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2010 3:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumb to say, perhaps. Wrong? No. Blago was for us schmoes before and after he got elected. If the dems in the WH and Senate had his spine and willingness to fight sharks if he had to, we'd be a lot better off. The WH and Senate are corrupt as hell, they just don't have to hustle it. I'm from IL and I'd vote for Blago again anytime. I voted for Obama but after his swan dive into the corporate world and his tank job on HCR - never again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home