Thursday, June 04, 2009

Tampa Blogher Meet Up

FINAL DETAILS! (please RSVP yes or no)

We're meeting at Channelside Bay Plaza at 7pm.

There's a Hooters on the West end of Channelside that faces Channelside Dr...

It's easy to see/find so let's meet at 7pm in front of Hooters and then we can decide from there where we want to eat.
My (e-mail is elisa@blogher.com) if anyone gets lost or has questions.

If you need a hotel, there are several in the downtown area and one not too far away in Ybor and accessible by the trolley. I know at least one or two of you are planning on getting a room so if anyone wants to share a room, let me know and I'll hook you up with other hotel stayers (stayers???) Here's a list of local hotels.

Please RSVP ASAP if you're planning on coming. Even if you can't stay long, we'd love to have you join us and we're meeting pretty early SO COME!

Go to Blogher for more details.

Note: I took Elisa's phone number out and replaced it with her email. I don't want my trolls making weird calls to women. That shit isn't cool.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 04, 2009 10:16 PM , Anonymous Jim Johnson said...

Is there something strange about Blogher meeting at Hooters??

 
At June 04, 2009 10:21 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

I'm 100 percent positive they will not even consider eating there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home