Monday, November 19, 2007

What We Have Here Is A Failure To Excommunicate

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Harry Dean Stanton was in Cool Hand Luke,and Repo Man.
Plastic Jesus was covered by Mojo Nixon and Jello Biafra. Is Lou Dobbs any relation to Fred C. Dobbs?

Rudy,Rudy, Rudy...

Exporting American Values to the Market Driven Iraq Healthcare System

Pakistanis Love a Man in Uniform

I love it when Zappadan starts gearing up. Celebrate in style with a Zappadan T-Shirt!

, ,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Zencomix

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 11:48 PM , Blogger tas said...

Mojo Nixon and Jello Biafra, I have that album... Might have been Jello's last good album. I bought one of his CDs that he did with the Melvins and listened to it, like, once. Can't say I know where I put it afterwards...

 
At November 20, 2007 12:27 PM , Blogger zencomix said...

I'm more partial to Mojo's early work with Skid Roper, but I like some of the projects like this with Jello where he branched out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home