Friday, November 16, 2007

Quote of the Day 2

"Parker says there is a "mental health crisis on American campuses." Disease, thy name is fucking. To prove that young women are all going crazy with the cock, Parker quotes Miriam Grossman, yet another hack, I mean "expert," on the supposed hook-up culture on campuses."

Jessica Valenti, on the silly op-ed by Kathleen Parker. The latter quotes a study by the Ethics and Policy Center. The group is a Christian Right group disguised as a think tank.


Founded in 1976, the Ethics and Public Policy Center is Washington, D.C.'s premier institute dedicated to applying the Judeo-Christian moral tradition to critical issues of public policy.


Conservative columnists are predictible with their use of sources. I would for once like to see them quote a real scientific study.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 16, 2007 3:58 PM , Blogger tas said...

You know, with all this discussion about women on college campuses going crazy for the cock, you know what I'd like to happen? For these women to go crazy for my cock. I'm an undergrad, and, in fact, I'm in the UMass library as I post these comments. And you know what? Not one woman has come over and sit on my lap yet. And that's not just today, we're talking not ever. Where's all these college women who love sausage and milk? The conservatives keep talking about them, but I can't seem to find them! What gives? My cock needs attention, damnit!

 
At November 16, 2007 4:02 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

Dude, the librarian where I go is on my Facebook friends list and she is just a friend. Try socializing. And don't mention the c word the first time you talk to a girl.

 
At November 16, 2007 4:14 PM , Blogger tas said...

Usually when my rhetoric is over the top, I'm being sarcastic... Maybe I didn't play it up enough this time, I dunno, but my above comment was a joke. The rub is that conservatives always talk about this crazy college girls and their sex like it's all that ever happens on campus. Obviously, there are other things happening too, like studying. Which should seem obvious, but when you talk with conservatives about what happens on college campuses, it's all some big fuckfest orgy. So I figured I'd play into their "logic"...

Maybe the joke wasn't funny. But you have to admit, it does rate as a 10 on the cock-o-meter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home