Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pushing Rope Wins Best of the Bay For Political Blogging

Pushing Rope is winner of the Creative Loafing Best of the Bay award for political blogging. My conservative counterpart Jim Johnson won the award last year.

Winning the award is nice. It isn't why I started blogging. This doesn't make me a star. Girls aren't going to chase me down the street like the opening of A Hard Day's Night. So, let's get carried away with this and be thankful. I'm grateful that you people read this site and contribute comments.

A big thanks go out to Tas, Litbrit, Sine.Qua.Non and Zencomix. Their posts on this site are greatly appreciated.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 12:50 PM , Blogger Vox Populi said...

WHOA !!! I have the best of the bay but did NOT read it so far... usually I'm a month behind. DAMN !!

I'm so PROUD !!!!

Girls MIGHT chase you down the street, baby.

Smart ones.

Pretty ones.

Political ones.

Ones that read ......

It's been a hard day's night....

WOW, I'm so H A P HAP HAPPY for you. This is too freakin cool. Your traffic must be on FIYAH !!!

I'll post here EVERY DAY now. I pretty much do that, anyway.

 
At September 20, 2007 6:20 PM , Blogger Tucker said...

If girls chased political bloggers down the street, I'd be rolling in so much punta back in the day..

Doesn't happen. Sigh. Hell, being a former guestblogger on Feministe gets you nowhere, I tell you.

Anyways, congrats Michael.

 
At September 20, 2007 6:21 PM , Blogger Michael Hussey said...

Actually, most my traffic today is coming from Shakeville. Litbrit mentioned the award there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home