Friday, September 21, 2007

Fred Thompson In Florida

Fred Thompson continues to embarrass himself on the campaign trail. Florida proved to be no exception.

On Terri Schiavo


“That’s going back in history. I don’t remember the details of it.”


Drilling in the Everglades


"Gosh, no one has told me that there’s any major reserves in the Everglades, but maybe that’s one of the things I need to learn while I’m down here." He eventually said he would not rule out drilling in the Everglades.


Jena6


“I don't know anything about it."


It's like a watching a car crash in slow motion.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 21, 2007 9:28 PM , Blogger Frznagn said...

Not looking good for him. Maybe someone should just ask what he does know. :P

 
At September 22, 2007 2:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Fred he will be our next President. Deal with it.

 
At January 23, 2008 11:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

John McCain vs. John McCain

Truth About Romney's Record

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home