Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wesley Clark's Son Says Father Won't Run

Hotline On Call reports that Wesley Clark Jr. says his father will not run for President in 2008.


"He can't do it over again....I can't think, I know, I I can't imagine him running again. I mean, literally... the next election for '08 is an effing lock-up. You've got Hillary Clinton. You've got 8, 16 years of political favors to call in."


I hope he's wrong. Clark showed some unpolishness when he ran in 2004. That is understandable for a man who never ran for public office before. I will gladly support Clark if he ran. The White House needs an occupant who is extremely intelligence, competent, and understands national security. Clark fits the bill. People don't become Rhodes scholar and 4 star generals by accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home