Monday, May 22, 2006

Mr. C Found Me Out

Apparently, I'm an agent sent by liberals to attack Peer Review. I'm glad Thomas Croom feels the Left is that organized.

Confession: Tom, the Left meets every Sunday at Denny's to plot how we are going to take your blog down. Atrios can really chow down on pancakes. Not a pretty site. We could be trying to take Instapundt or Little Green Footballs down. Kos got up, slammed his fist on the table and said, "We must make it our mission to stop Peer Review." So it was said. Derek Newton and I engaged in a heated battle of paper, rocks, and scissors. I lost and they sent me.

Tom, we also control the media. Can't you tell that Lou Dobbs, Tim Russert, Wolf Blitzer, and Sen Hannity answer all our marching orders? We actually wanted the the liberal media New York Times to endorse the Iraq war. Judith Miller was our plant. We all know how liberal she is.

The secret is out now. I feel so much better unburdening myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home