Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Quote of the Day

"Yeah, well the minimum wage makes no sense whatsoever to me. I mean, honestly, it's just the teenage --black teenage unemployment act and this is the very groups that we need to have jobs not be put out of work because of the minimum wage so I'm really very much in favor of at least for teenagers getting rid of the minimum wage so we can bring them back into the labor force, get them the skills they need to continue being productive members of our society for years and years. I mean, that's the way I'd go on minimum wage."

Economist Arthur Laffer

I knew Laffer was an economic hack. I didn't know he was a racist.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2014 5:45 PM , Anonymous Dan said...

The minimum wage is something we're stuck with and should not remove or raise.

By lowering or eliminating it we encourage poverty.

By raising we encourage "illegal immigration" (off-the-books Mexican-American Slavery using your stolen Social Security Numbers).

Leave the minimum wage alone.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home