Friday, September 20, 2013

Alex Sink Not Running For Governor

As the guy who started the "Stop Alex Sink" campaign, I was relieved when I received an email that Sink would not run for governor and Give Rick Scott a second term. It's Charlie Crist's race to lose. Here is the Sink press release.

I want to thank my many friends and supporters from around Florida who have reached out to me over the past months with words of encouragement for my continued involvement in the business and political life of our state.

After careful consideration, I have decided that the best way for me to make a positive and lasting impact on our state is to continue the work we've started together. I plan to continue my involvement with the Florida Next Foundation, working to build a state of innovation and inspiring the next generation of young Florida leaders. And of course I am going to be supporting candidates who I believe share my vision that Florida can be a state of opportunity for all of its citizens.

That being said, like so many Floridians, I am appalled at Governor Rick Scott's failed leadership on the economy, education and the environment. I will continue to speak out and to aggressively hold him accountable for ignoring Floridians' best interests.

Alex

I wish Sink well and hope this is the last post I will ever write about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home