Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nan Rich Endorses Amanda Murphy

Amanda Murphy, a Democratic candidate for Florida House District 36, has been endorsed by Nan Rich.

“Amanda Murphy is an articulate and energetic woman who will be an effective advocate for all of us in Tallahassee. A strong supporter of public education, she is committed to fighting against the special interests that would divert funds away from classrooms through voucher schemes or any other efforts that would undermine our public schools. And we can also count on Amanda to defend women’s reproductive rights -– rights that have been under assault by right-wing extremists in Tallahassee.

“For these reasons and more, I am proud to lend my name and support to Amanda Murphy for State Representative.”

“I am honored and humbled to receive Senator Nan Rich’s endorsement,” said Amanda Murphy. “She has been a great help and offered many kind words of advice to me so far in my campaign. Senator Rich has been a strong advocate for the people of Florida and her support for my campaign is a blessing.”

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home