Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Quote of the Day

"I'm not easily dissuaded, so it's not something that makes me shrink away, it makes me come out even stronger to say that I don't think there's anyone in Congress who has a stronger belief in minority rights than I do."

Sen. Rand Paul, in an interview with Yahoo News.

Paul seems to be forgetting his opposition to the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, and the Fair Housing Act. Paul also hired neo-Confederate Jack Hunter to work in his Senate office and write his book "The Tea Party Goes to Washington." Hunter advocates white pride and supported the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Paul has a lot of balls to declare himself the strongest believer of minority rights in Congress.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home