Monday, February 18, 2013

Alex Sink May Not Run Again

I am sorry about the death of Alex Sink's husband Bill McBride. However, I hope Alex Sink does not run for governor again. Sink hinted to AP that she is not likely to run.

"Without a husband, without the person that I relied on the most to shore me up and give me good advice. That's changed. That's changed everything," Sink said. "Right this minute, if you're asking me, it's off the table. I'm not prepared to say, 'No I'm not,' but I'm much further away from a run today than I was three months ago."

Truth be told, Charlie Crist will have a huge fundraising advantage over Sink. Democrats may not be happy about Crist switching parties but the desire to beat Rick Scott will outweigh their grievances. Sink lost once to Scott. There is no reason to believe she will inspire the base or voters a second time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home